These are not run-of-the-mill server aprons.
The soft, durable, 100% cotton canvas fabric is produced on a 100 year-old handloom in my partner's hometown of Kannur, India.
Our bistro-style aprons are as practical as they are good looking. Includes two large pockets below the waist for notepads, pens, and cell phone. Features a blue ticking stripe embellishment on pocket. Waist strap is long enough to tie in back or front.
Aprons are unisex. Our Middly size waist aprons are 20" long x 25" wide.
100% cotton. 200 thread count. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Durable and affordable. We supply top restaurants around the country with our aprons.
Check out all of our apron colors and styles
- Fabric is woven on 100 year-old handlooms(!).
- Made by skilled artisans in my partner’s hometown of Kannur, India.
- Aprons are 100% cotton canvas - medium weight.
- Cross-back aprons do not have hardware.
- Blue ticking stripe fabric embellishment on large pocket.
- Packaged with printed Reluctant Trading Fabric Tape, suitable for gift giving.
- We wholesale our aprons to top restaurants around the country.
- Wash with like colors in cold water.
- Wash on Delicate Cycle.
- Do not bleach.
- To avoid wrinkles, put apron in dryer with a clean, damp washcloth. Nothing else. Run the dryer on high for 10-15 minutes and remove apron. The steam from the washcloth will remove the wrinkles.
- Iron on low setting if you prefer.
- Bistro Shorty Apron - 28"W x 14"L
- Bistro Middly Apron - 25"W x 20"L
- Bistro Longy Apron - 25"W x 28"L
- Waist Straps, two, each: 41"
- Pockets, two, each: 8.5"W x 8"L
Ship To Contiguous USA or APO/FPO address
- Orders $60 and up - FREE Standard Shipping
- Orders $59.99 or less - $6.95 Standard Shipping
Ship To Hawaii, Alaska, or US Protectorate address
- Orders $60 and up - $20 Standard Shipping
- Orders $59.99 or less - $9.95 Standard Shipping
Cost of shipping is calculated per order, per address. Standard delivery services. Expedited shipping services are also available during checkout.
Orders ship 1-2 business days after the order is placed. Overnight and 2 Day orders also require one business day for processing. Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays are not business days.
For more info, see Shipping and Delivery.