bulk discounts - spend more, save more
Add to cart to see how it works. Discounts auto-apply. Mix and match aprons.
| Apron total || Cart savings|
|$400.00 - $799.99 ||10% off|
|$800.00 - $1,249.99 ||15% off|
|$1,250.00 - $1,999.99 ||20% off|
|$2,000 + ||25% off|
If you spend a lot of time in the kitchen, you might prefer a Cross-Back style apron. Instead of hanging on your neck, the Cross-Back straps extend over your shoulders and cross in back. The weight of the apron is more evenly distributed.
It’s easy to adjust a Cross-Back to your liking by gently pulling the apron up or down before tying. There is no hardware. Our Standard Size Cross-Back is 34"L x 30"W.
The soft, durable, 100% cotton apron fabric is produced on 100 year-old handlooms(!) in my partner's hometown of Kannur, India. Power looms go to sleep at night dreaming of creating fabric this beautiful.
The apron is as practical as it is good looking. Includes two large pockets below the waist for cell phone, cooking utensils, and secret recipes.
Two small pockets near the top hold pens and pencils. Waist strap is long enough to tie in back or front. Features a blue ticking stripe embellishment on the pocket.
Each apron comes packaged in Reluctant Trading printed cloth tape. Ideal for gift giving.
We supply our aprons to top restaurants around the country.
Rebecca (pictured) is 5'8" tall. She is wearing our Standard Size apron.
- Fabric is woven on 100 year-old handlooms(!).
- Made by skilled artisans in my partner’s hometown of Kannur, India.
- Aprons are 100% cotton canvas - medium weight.
- Cross-back aprons do not have hardware.
- Blue ticking stripe fabric embellishment on large pocket.
- Packaged with printed Reluctant Trading Fabric Tape, suitable for gift giving.
- We wholesale our aprons to top restaurants around the country.
- Wash with like colors in cold water.
- Wash on Delicate Cycle.
- Do not bleach.
- To avoid wrinkles, put apron in dryer with a clean, damp washcloth. Nothing else. Run the dryer on high for 10-15 minutes and remove apron. The steam from the washcloth will remove the wrinkles.
- Iron on low setting if you prefer.
- Standard Size Apron - 30"W x 34"L
- Tall Size Apron - 30"W x 37"L
- Grand Size Apron - 37"W x 37"L
- Top pockets, two, each: 2"W x 5"L
- Lower pockets, two, each: 10.5"W x 7.5"L
Ship To Contiguous USA or APO/FPO address
- Orders $60 and up - FREE Standard Shipping
- Orders $59.99 or less - $6.95 Standard Shipping
Ship To Hawaii, Alaska, or US Protectorate address
- Orders $60 and up - $20 Standard Shipping
- Orders $59.99 or less - $9.95 Standard Shipping
Cost of shipping is calculated per order, per address. Standard delivery services. Expedited shipping services are also available during checkout.
Orders ship 1-2 business days after the order is placed. Overnight and 2 Day orders also require one business day for processing. Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays are not business days.
For more info, see Shipping and Delivery.