Wholesale pricing available for orders of 10 or more aprons. Learn more.
If you spend a lot of time in the kitchen, you might prefer a Cross-Back style apron. Instead of hanging onyour neck, the Cross-Back straps extend over your shoulders and cross in back. The weight of the apron is more evenly distributed.
It’s easy to adjust a Cross-Back to your liking by gently pulling the apron up or down before tying. There is no hardware.
The soft, durable, 100% cotton apron fabric is produced on 100 year-old handlooms(!) in my partner's hometown of Kannur, India. Power looms go to sleep at night dreaming of creating fabric this beautiful.
The apron is as practical as it is good looking. Includes two large pockets below the waist for cell phone, cooking utensils, and secret recipes.
Two small pockets near the top hold pens and pencils. Waist strap is long enough to tie in back or front. Features a blue ticking stripe embellishment on the pocket.
Each apron comes packaged in Reluctant Trading printed cloth tape. Ideal for gift giving.
We supply our aprons to top restaurants around the country.
Cheyanne (nice woman in the photos) is5'4”.
Kyle (nice chap in the photos) is 5'10".
Both are wearing a Standard Size Cross-Back Apron.
Interested in 10 or more? Apply for a wholesale account.
- Fabric is woven on 100 year-old handlooms(!).
- Made by skilled artisans in my partner’s hometown of Kannur, India.
- Aprons are 100% cotton canvas - medium weight.
- Cross-back aprons do not have hardware.
- Blue ticking stripe fabric embellishment on large pocket.
- Packaged with printed Reluctant Trading Fabric Tape, suitable for gift giving.
- We wholesale our aprons to top restaurants around the country.
- Wash with like colors in cold water.
- Wash on Delicate Cycle.
- Do not bleach.
- To avoid wrinkles, put apron in dryer with a clean, damp washcloth. Nothing else. Run the dryer on high for 10-15 minutes and remove apron. The steam from the washcloth will remove the wrinkles.
- Iron on low setting if you prefer.
- Standard Size Apron - 30"W x 34"L
- Tall Size Apron - 30"W x 37"L
- Grand Size Apron - 37"W x 37"L
- Top pockets, two, each: 2"W x 5"L
- Lower pockets, two, each: 10.5"W x 7.5"L
Standard Delivery is FREE for orders $50 + to all USA destinations. About 3 - 10 days.
Orders under $50 cost $7 to most locations, $8.50 to Alaska and Hawaii. Shipping is charged per order/address.
Expedited shipping is also available at checkout for faster delivery.