bulk discounts - spend more, save more
Add to cart to see how it works. Discounts auto-apply. Mix and match aprons.
| Apron total || Cart savings|
|$400.00 - $799.99 ||10% off|
|$800.00 - $1,249.99 ||15% off|
|$1,250.00 - $1,999.99 ||20% off|
|$2,000 + ||25% off|
Make no mistake, this is no run-of-the-mill apron.
The soft, durable, 100% cotton fabric is produced on a 100 year-old handloom in my partner's hometown of Kannur, India. To achieve a natural feel, no starch is added to the yarn at the weaving stage.
The classic bib style apron is as practical as it is good looking. Includes two large pockets below the waist for cooking utensils, cell phone and secret recipes. If you prefer an apron without pockets, you’re in luck.
Features a blue ticking stripe embellishment. Two small pockets near the top hold pens and pencils. Neck strap is fully adjustable. Waist strap is long enough to tie in back or front.
Aprons are unisex. Models are wearing the Classic Bib apron size. Durable, stamped steel hardware.
Each apron comes tied in custom Reluctant Trading printed cloth tape. Ideal for gift giving.
100% cotton. 200 thread count. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Durable and incredibly affordable. We are now supplying these to top restaurant chefs around the country.
Nick (cool guy in the photos) is 5'8" tall. He is wearing our Standard Size apron.
- Fabric is woven on 100 year-old handlooms(!).
- Made by skilled artisans in my partner’s hometown of Kannur, India.
- Aprons are 100% cotton canvas - medium weight.
- Cross-back aprons do not have hardware.
- Blue ticking stripe fabric embellishment on large pocket.
- Packaged with printed Reluctant Trading Fabric Tape, suitable for gift giving.
- We wholesale our aprons to top restaurants around the country.
- Wash with like colors in cold water.
- Wash on Delicate Cycle.
- Do not bleach.
- To avoid wrinkles, put apron in dryer with a clean, damp washcloth. Nothing else. Run the dryer on high for 10-15 minutes and remove apron. The steam from the washcloth will remove the wrinkles.
- Iron on low setting if you prefer.
- Standard Size Apron - 30"W x 34"L, Waist Straps, two, each: 41"
- Tall Size Apron - 30"W x 37"L, Waist Straps, two, each: 41"
- Smaller Size Apron - 30"W x 30"L, Waist Straps, two, each: 41"
- Grand Size Apron - 37"W x 37"L, Waist Straps, two, each: 41"
- Neck strap is adjustable and can raise or lower apron by several inches.
- Top pockets, two, each: 2"W x 5"L
- Lower pockets, two, each: 10.5"W x 7.5"L
Ship To Contiguous USA or APO/FPO address
- Orders $60 and up - FREE Standard Shipping
- Orders $59.99 or less - $6.95 Standard Shipping
Ship To Hawaii, Alaska, or US Protectorate address
- Orders $60 and up - $20 Standard Shipping
- Orders $59.99 or less - $9.95 Standard Shipping
Cost of shipping is calculated per order, per address. Standard delivery services. Expedited shipping services are also available during checkout.
Orders ship 1-2 business days after the order is placed. Overnight and 2 Day orders also require one business day for processing. Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays are not business days.
For more info, see Shipping and Delivery.